LeeBee

LeeBee
This is me! The blogger beginner....again!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Has it been that long?

I can't believe my last post was 3 months ago. The only reason I even knew it had been that long was because I visited a friends site and saw mine on there with a counter! Since March the girls have been to parties...
Had fun at the park with friends....


Enjoyed the last few days of school....
And played around with their best buddies!!!!


Costco of course!

Noah's!

And even in the middle of our craziest time ever, we had a wonderful BBQ with Chris, Brandon, and the girls!

 So far it's been a great summer! Elorna is having fun in Nike Reading club, and We just enjoyed a great trip with Nana! But more of that in a future post! Right now we're just relaxing and waiting for our Arizona transplant friends to come home! Hope their enjoying their trip to the hottest place on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment