LeeBee

LeeBee
This is me! The blogger beginner....again!

Monday, April 1, 2013

Éirinn go Brách

For St. Patrick's Day this year, we drove up to visit with my dear friend Tracie in Washington. My mom was visiting and so was hers, all the way from the Philippines. We had decided earlier that month that we would make each other granny squares so we could make a hugs blanket, for those times when we miss each other. We can just bust that bad boy out and surround ourselves with love!
I am still working on mine, but I'll show it off when it's done! We also had the chance to go to her niece's 19th birthday party! We just love Ivana, she's an amazing girl.
Tracie, Teresa and me! Don't we look smashing!

Yep! This is more how we normally are!

Mums and Daughters! Love these ladies!


Ivana, Mrs. Hughes, Tracie, Teresa, Me, and my mommy!
Just the young ones, minus David, not sure where he took off to!
Ivana, Mary, Elorna, and Kaitlyn!

Hope you all had a fantastic St. Patrick's Day too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! What a wonderful and fun time! So glad everyone could come and what a special day! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete