LeeBee

LeeBee
This is me! The blogger beginner....again!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A new school year

So today my little darlings went back to school. Of course they had to wear their new clothes that Nana sent them, and very bright, very glitzy new shoes!
My girls

Elorna is now in 2nd grade, and my little Kaitlyn is in 1st. I can't believe how big they are! So enough of my whining! This year they are going to a new school, and they are so excited to be Orcas!!!! Elorna had already met her teacher last week, and she did not disappoint! She is awesome! Very bubbly just like all of Elorna's teachers before.

And Kaitlyn's teacher is also new this year, and even though Kaitlyn was a little shy, I'm sure that won't last too long!

We have been going to the school to play and get used to it for a few days this week. The girls love it so much because the play area is all under a covering so they can still play if it's raining! Ahh, the joys of childhood!


This year will be great!

1 comment:

  1. You are way better than me. I forgot to take pictures. I 'll take them tomorrow and try to pass them off as today's. =) They won't remember in a few years, hopefully. I know I won't.

    ReplyDelete