LeeBee

LeeBee
This is me! The blogger beginner....again!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Oops! Okay Music Monday?

Music Monday has a better ring to it anyway, don't you think? Okay it's done then, Music Monday it is! My girls were just telling me how much fun they are having at their new school. No surprise to anyone I'm sure, but one of their favorite activities is when they get to go to music! Ahh, I'm so proud! So this weekend, I decided that instead of our regular Justin Currie, we would listen to some different music in the car. I turned on my phone to Pandora radio and let the hits roll! If anyone of you haven't heard of Pandora radio, you are definitely missing out! You just pick an artist that you want the music to somewhat relate, or sound close to. No surprise, I picked Justin Currie. It's great, they play a few Justin Currie songs, but they play so many other artists that I've never even heard on the radio. Pandora Radio is my new favorite toy!!! Here are a few bands that they played that I was shocked I'd never even heard.
Just beautiful music!
 I may just be out of the loop, but has anyone else heard these guys on regular radio? Or maybe it's just that I only listen to morning shows and they just play the same old boring stuff all the time. I have no clue, but I was pleased as punch to hear these! They are now safely tucked away in my phone so I can pull them out and listen any old time I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment