LeeBee

LeeBee
This is me! The blogger beginner....again!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Music Monday, and a wrap up of the weekend!

My Music Monday is all about a band I just heard of called MEESE. I don't really know that much about them, and honestly I'm not going to find out much about them since they are no longer. But the short flight they had was done well and now Elorna and I can't seem to get their song Tell Me It's Over out of our heads!

All I know is they're from Colorado, and they were only around for about 6 years. Look them up on You Tube, totally worth it! I believe the brothers of the group joined up with a girl and are now in a new band with her. I haven't hears them yet, so I can't say if they're any good or not, but since they seemed to be the driving force behind MEESE (Meese is their last name) I think it's safe to say they might also be pretty good!

And now a few pictures from this weekend! I know it's a huge surprise all the pictures are mostly of my girls!
They're decorating our storm door.

It's a shame they're so shy isn't it?
Elorna's Sunday hair-do!
Elorna stole my phone and went around the house taking pictures of EVERYTHING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment