LeeBee

LeeBee
This is me! The blogger beginner....again!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last day at Disney.

Auntie was complaining because I didn't have any pictures of Kaitlyn in her ears!
The first place we went on our last day was Smallworld. I never had been in it, but my mom said it was a must, so glad we did! Notice the excitement on Elorna face, and the attitude in Kaitlyn's hip!



We had been seeing little kids with face paint on for days, and we had to get it done! Cute huh? Kaitlyn is a purple dragon in case you can't tell. She kept getting asked if it was a bat!

Here is Elorna in the tower of Aurora's castle!

We decided to take a ride on the steam boat, super fun!

Nice to see someone still flying her! On the back of the boat.

This place was just beautiful! We ate lunch there. I told the girls I bet the Young Riders would have eaten in a place like this!

Elorna on the big rocket swings. She loved this ride!

Yep, this is how the girls came when I bought them! Hehehe!

We had to go on the King Tritan carousel.

I'm not a huge fan of Toy Story at all, but this little Army dude was so awesome! The girls, my mom and I were laughing at him so hard!

I HATE Parades, but Disney does it right! How fun was this!!!!

Loading back on the train after the parade to go over to Smallworld again. It was cold, but the girls were bundled!

Kinda blurry, but still pretty! The lights were so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment