LeeBee

LeeBee
This is me! The blogger beginner....again!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

On The Road Again!

On our way back up the coast, we stopped in Solvang again, surprise, surprise! We did an old time photo shoot. I just took this picture quickly. This is how he told them to smile, or not smile!
Next stop, Arroyo Grande! I remember this very same Christmas display from when I was a kid! Wow, do I feel old! It wasn't that warm out, not sure why Kaitlyn had no jacket on, but she didn't seem to mind!


Our visit to Uncle Orville and Auntie Florence. The girls cleaned away all the leaves and picked out the flowers for them. They wanted to hear stories about when Nana and I were younger, and we gladly told them stories about Uncle and Auntie. I expected Elorna to cry as she usually does when she talks about missing her Auntie Florence, but she didn't. She was all smiles.

Just a beautiful sunset as we made our way, once more to the Apple Farm for dinner!

They had these adorable carolers! They were so nice and they loved posing with the girls!

The girls sure loved the Apple Farm!

We had some fun at Madonna Inn too! It was so beautifully decorated for Christmas!

The famous tiny potty for girls! Super fun! Plus this beautiful tile painting in the bathroom, one of many!

No comments:

Post a Comment